Are you an experienced Livestock Rearer / Youngstock Rearer / Calf Rearing / Farm Supervisor or Manager looking for a new career move?
- Do you have experience in a dairy / cattle farm or similar environment?
- Want to join a friendly, secure, progressive company?
- Are you passionate about animal care and husbandry?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Free accommodation (recently renovated cottage)
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Would you like to work in a role that will include but is not limited to the following responsibilities?
- Responsible for calves from days old through to weaning.
- All aspects of calf rearing and welfare
- Detecting and treating any illness or problems and making sure records are kept up to date.
- Accurate recording and administering of all routine vaccinations and treatments,
- Routine weighing and growth monitoring.
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene in all areas of calf care.
As the successful candidate do you possess:
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A caring approach to animal care
- Strong work ethic and team work
- Can do attitude
If you can say YES to the above, then don’t hesitate, apply now!