Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for a new career move?
- Looking for a secure position with excellent opportunities for career development?
- Want to join a long-standing, progressive and dynamic food manufacturer in the FMCG sector?
- Have experience in the FMCG sector and want the opportunity to make a real impact?
- Are results driven with excellent communication and people management skills?
Then this could be the right job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
- An opportunity to make your stamp in a role that sees a business grow with your career.
Are you experienced in the below roles and responsibilities?
- Manage the day-to-day operations of production, in accordance with the company expectations completing orders on time
- Management of the team to ensure best practice methods are used to achieve the business goals
- Develop daily and weekly production schedules and adjust as needed
- Work with the Technical Lead to set the quality standards and ensure they are met
- Ensure that all FSA, EHO and Health & Safety (SSOW) guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure committed order timeframes and budgets are met
- Lead the team in order to meet the company’s business plan targets and provide an environment where the team will be encouraged to become involved
- Ensure appropriate training levels are maintained by all staff
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to all processes and procedures
If you can say YES to all of the above then don’t hesitate and apply now!
Salary: £27-32K DOE
Hours: 40hrs per week over 5 days