Are you an experienced Procurement Manager looking for your next opportunity?
- Are you looking for a new position with a secure, fast-growing company?
- Are you a proactive self-starter with the ability to drive the Procurement department forward?
- Do you have a Track record of driving change and improvement?
- Are you a confident communicator (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers?
- Would you like the opportunity to make your mark within the business?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Are you confident working in a role that will include but is not limited to the following responsibilities?
- Accountable for the procurement and contract management of a wide variety of goods from inception through to contract closure, ensuring to maximise cost-saving opportunities whilst minimising risk to safety and quality
- Manage supplier performance to deliver on schedule and within budget
- Routinely reviewing the purchasing requirements
- Managing procurement processes whilst working with other departments to ensure procurements are properly budgeted, authorised and managed in a timely way through to award and signing of contract.
- Reviewing and updating procurement and purchasing policies and processes as required.
- Ensuring proportionate due diligence processes are in place and carried out in all procurements.
- Reviewing and updating standard procurement documents, including standard contracts, and negotiating contracts for specific procurements.
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective procurement advice
- Experience of managing procurement projects and negotiating contracts
As the successful candidate you will possess the following:
- Good understanding of procurement principles and contract law.
- Good understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Ability to be persuasive and influential across the business
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed ability to manage budgets and interpret financial data
- Excellent MS Office IT skills
If you can say YES to the above, then don’t hesitate and apply now!