Are you an experienced Administrator / Bookkeeper / Admin Assistant / seeking your next role?
- Are you looking for a new position in a secure, well-established business?
- Are you passionate about customer service and keen to gain experience in a varied role?
- Are you an organized person with great attention to detail?
- Are you IT literate with strong numeracy skills?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working for an employer that values every employee.
- Joining a friendly and supportive team.
- A stable and secure position with ongoing training opportunities.
Are you confident working in a role that includes the following responsibilities?
- Prepare payroll for staff
- Bank reconciliation for bank accounts
- Pay Invoices and file VAT returns
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Deal with purchase and sales ledger queries
- Process orders to be produced and despatched by our warehouse team
- Invoice orders to customers once delivered
- Assist with website sales and updating content.
- General administration and office related duties.
If you can say YES to the above, then don’t hesitate and APPLY now!
Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri. Some flexibility is available and part-time will also be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year