Are you an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer / maintenance electrician looking for your next opportunity?
- Do you have experience within a food manufacturing or similar environment?
- Want to join a market leading, secure company?
- Skilled in all areas of electrical engineering with sound mechanical knowledge?
- Qualified to 18th Edition?
- Do you have strong problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail?
- Have a working knowledge of PLC systems?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Opportunity to attend training courses and in house training
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Are you capable and have experience in the below roles and responsibilities?
- Responding to unplanned repairs and breakdowns
- Monitoring, fault diagnosing and repair of equipment
- Upkeep of records and technical information relating to maintenance activities
- Contribute to the installation and commissioning of new equipment and plant, where appropriate.
- Contribute to 6S efficiency improvements around all areas of the site
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Undertaking preventative maintenance tasks on manufacturing & facility equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
If you can say YES to the above, then apply now!