Are you an experienced Distribution / Logistics Fleet & Compliance Controller looking for a new career move?
- Looking for a secure position with excellent opportunities for career development?
- Want to join a long-standing, progressive and dynamic food manufacturer in the FMCG sector?
- Have at least 3 years experience working within a transport compliance role?
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Are you experienced in the below roles and responsibilities?
- Ensuring that all drivers operate within the law, road transport rules and regulations.
- Working with the HR & Logistics Lead to ensure that all driver training is completed as necessary.
- Encouraging a high quality of driving standards, fuel efficiency and productivity throughout the driver team using vehicle tracking system
- Weekly Driver and Vehicle Tacho Downloads, Analysis & Follow-up
- Maintaining high standards of fleet roadworthiness and safety at all times
- Ensuring health and safety compliance and quality standards are maintained
As the successful candidate do you possess the following?
- Have completed Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Full and comprehensive understanding of current road traffic rules and driving regulations
- Previous driver training experience
- Previously worked with Tachomaster, Fleet Check, Crystal Ball or other similar systems
- Excellent computer skills, excel spreadsheets, word etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Adaptable and able to embrace change
- Ability to complete paperwork in a professional manner
- Honest, hardworking and reliable
If you can say YES to all of the above then don’t hesitate and apply now!