Health and Safety Advisor
Are you an experienced QHSE Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Health and Safety Manager looking for your next opportunity?
- Have experience in a food manufacturing or similar environment and want the opportunity to make a real impact?
- Want to join a market-leading, well-established, FMCG food manufacturer?
- Looking for a secure position with excellent opportunities for career development?
- Are results driven with excellent communication skills?
- NEBOSH qualified?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for the UK’s largest and most successful company in their field
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Are you experienced in the below roles and responsibilities?
- Responsible for advising and influencing the Management team to ensure the site is legal and compliant to all Health & Safety, Environmental and Food Safety legal and company standards
- Being proactive to identify risks and recommending actions to minimise risk to the business and impact of enforcement activity.
- Responsible for assessing risks to new and existing processes and developing, implementing and monitoring controls to improve the site’s health & safety performance.
- Responsible for ensuring risk assessments are complete
- The company are working towards net zero so there will be an element of environmental.
If you can say YES to all of the above then don’t hesitate and apply now!